Monday, 19 January 2015

Edinburgh Photo Diary


It was my birthday on Friday so my boyfriend took me to Edinburgh for the weekend. Last time I visited was about 5 years ago, for a spontaneous drunken trip which didn't involve a huge amount of sightseeing, so this time I wanted to see as much as possible. We did the obligatory bus tour (highly recommended), walked up and down The Royal Mile, ate two delicious veggie breakfasts (complete with vegetarian haggis!) and fangirled over the Harry Potter points of interest. It has one of the most picturesque skylines of any of the cities I've visited and is just bursting with history. I've bought myself a DSLR so I got to try that out - I still need a heap of practice, but I'm pleased with how a few of the photos turned out.











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ☮