Saturday, 2 January 2016

Harry Potter Studio Tour at Christmas

My boyfriend and I are big Harry Potter fans and we have been planning to visit the Warner Brothers Studio Tour since it opened. We finally got round to it just before Christmas and it was so worth the wait! I had heard that it was good, but I still didn't expect it to be as detailed and enchanting as it was. It's delightful for any Harry Potter fans to witness the amazing attention to detail which was paid in every single set, costume and effect. It's also really interesting for any casual fan of cinema, as they do let you in on some secrets as to how they created the magic of the films.

I have included a lot of photos in this post, so maybe don't read any further if you haven't visited the tour yet and you want to keep it as a surprise!



































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading ☮